Eileen,
Open the zip file with command o then find the installer package file, should be in the same folder as the zip and again do a command o on that. Should work.

   I had put the zip file on the desktop and went there in Finder.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 9/19/2015 4:52 PM, Eileen Scrivani wrote:
Hi Again ...
I was able to download the Louis Braille program/installer (it seems to
me) to my Mac Book.  It is listed in the downloads folder/area on the
computer.  However, when I issue whatever the command is to start the
installer the Mac comes back saying something about the file/installer
is from an unknown source and can’t install or run – something to that
extent – I forget the exact wording.
I have selected the “continue” button, but I don’t think its doing
anything.
Does this mean it will not run on the laptop?  It is possible I’m not
hitting the correct command to get it to run/install, I’m just not certain.
Thanks.
Eileen
*From:* Jim Gatteys <mailto:jgatt...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Friday, September 18, 2015 7:08 PM
*To:* macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: Braille Software for Mac??
Louis for mac works for me.  It is not as intuitive as DBT but I did get
to work and now that Understand it it is just fine.  I don't do a lot of
translation but it is nice for the occasional file.  You can get it from
the link listed below.
Jim
http://www.cucat.org/projects/louis/
On Sep 18, 2015, at 6:01 PM, Eileen Scrivani <etscriv...@verizon.net