I quite like the add folder to the dock with command, shift, T.  I learned the
command from this list.  I started wondering what other commands I might be
missing out on.  I found all kinds of keyboard shortcuts with a google search,
but I can't find the command, shift, T command.   I also searched high and low
on my Mac.  Where is this command found?
This isn't imperative by any means, but thanks for indulging me.

Thanks,

Brett