hey listers,
Today I received an old 1990s News broadcast from BBC radio witch was recorded
on a very cheep tape recorder.
The audio is extremely muffled and i'm trying to at least salvaged it.
are there any equalisation of filters that I can run on this clip to make it
more listenable? I realised there is not a lot I can do in regard to the audio
clarity but i would like to do something.
any help would be great.

Michael