Ok, try this. Navigate to the cell with the User’s guide link. Then interact
with it. If you VO left and right you will notice two places you can go. Voice
Over has nothing to say for the first place, but the second place Voice Over
will read out the name of the file. Go back to the silent/first option. if you
bring up the context menu you will get some options to download linked file or
open linked file in new window. I did not try any of these options. I hope this
will work for you. Also, I did a duck duck go search for your printer plus the
words user’s guide and in my search results some of the results appeared to be
direct links to the PDF. However, I wasn’t positive of your exact model nor did
I know what language you needed so I did not copy and paste the links here.

Good luck,
Christina