  From: Jeffrey Shockley
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:35 AM
  Subject: Re: Latest garage band and automation

  Um… You might want to rethink that.
  Actually, it’s $4.99. However if you already had an earlier version of iLife
installed such as iLife 11, then you upgraded for free to the new versions of
those apps including Garage Band. The same goes for the iWork suite.
  Hope this helps,
  Jeffrey

    On Oct 2, 2015, at 7:23 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland