Hi all,

I am trying to install sonar gnome 2015.4 from the october image and just found
a snag with the installer.  I am unable to activate the next screen without
changing the language from english which is already selected.  I have tried
enter, space and even tab.  When pressing tab  only changes the language from
english,.  I am running this in a vm on a mac with vmware fusion.
Unfortionetlly I do not have a keyboard with a numbed so using flat review is
not going to work since using capsloc  will not work at this point.  Anyone
here seeing this and knows how to fix this or has a work around.

I am in the process of downloading the 2015.2 images, but would like to be able
to install without having  to use an older installer if I can help it.  Perhaps
someone with a mac could try testing this to see what happens?  Thanks.  BTW,
For information, the installer version number is 0.9.2.  Thanks.

list.