Agreed, back in my previous career when we used to do a final mix we used to
use Minimus 7 cheap garbage speakers from Radio Shack.  Even though we had
30,000 dollar (in 1990 dollars) B&K speakers we didn’t use them because 99% of
the target audience used garbage to listen to music.  The audiophile community
is pretty small and I’m afraid getting smaller.

list.