She will not let me share that. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

No worries.  Let us know how you make out.

Actually on second thought, don't tell us about your love life.  O wait,
just kidding.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  But seriously though, do let
us know how AHP works out for ya.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.T." <ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: recording from the 'net

   Just installed Audio Hijack and it seems accessible. Will tackle
the manual and see how far I get.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 2/29/2016 11:55 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
E.T,

Audio hijack definitely will do the job, but I'm sorry.  I haven't been
able to figure out its new interface, so I probably won't be of much
help there. I'd rather just be up front with you about that.  This said,
unless they've changed things, which I don't think they have, in the
past, it worked, so I see no reason why you couldn't get it to record
things in the new version as you're needing to do.

Piezo is great, but I don't think it'll natively record your voiceover
speech as well as record your mike at the same time.

Now, one thing you could! do to maybe ghet around that is to get an app
through the app store, which by the way, is totally free, called "Line
IN." What this app basically does is to let you monitor any input device
through any output device.  So in other words, you could monitor your
mike through your internal audio.  Then, once you've done that, where
your mike is now audible, then, you'd load up Piezo.  You'd set the
input to capture from all system audio.  Because of the fact that line
in is feeding the audio being picked up by your mike back out your
internal system sound, Piezo would not only now hear Voiceover and what
not, but it also would hear your mike, thereby recording both.  That
would be another way you could do it, if you want to use Piezo.