The following link is for a stylus which my partner says is the best stylus
available for the iDevice.

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/adonit-jot-pro-stylus-with-dampening-tip-gun-metal-grey-adonit/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_ads&gclid=CjwKEAjw8bO3BRDp0bP_vL-7_lASJACL_d6w1YBNjCAlovjOzTWHKzV9q_kDHvkBdlth0YSfuDhrgRoCwRfw_wcB

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone