I really do like the nylon band the more I wear it. I can get it sized better
as the holes are closer together. I’m looking forward to seeing what additional
colors may come out. None but the pearl really suited me though I may get a
black one.

I also like the way it makes the Watch itself look
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com

list.