Hi Sabahattin and others,

Today I went to the Apple Store to pick up my Watch which needed repair after a major melt down when I upgraded to 2.2 of the Watch OS.

Whilst there got some hands on time with the MacBook and came away quite disappointed.

The machine is very nice to hold but in all other ways is very compromised.

Not only does it have only one port, but the keyboard on the thing is pretty bad.

The good old arrow keys are squashed and the usuall springiness that I've come to expect from my 13-inch MacBook Pro simply isn't there.

As Alex says the MacBook Airs are probably up for an update most likely bringing 6TH generation Intel chips so will wait for those.

Let's just hope that the revision during WWDC 2016 or whenever they update doesn't bring it in line with the MacBook with only one port.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks to all who chimed in.

Sadam Ahmed