I can’t find the download button, nor can I find the place to rate the books.
This is so strange. It’s been about a month or two since I last downloaded a
book using Safari on my Mac while in my audible library. However, in the past
there was always a table with lots of info including a place to rate the books
and a download button. I just can’t find it anywhere. I double checked I am at
audible.com/library. I am logged in. I can find the list of books I have
purchased, including my most recent purchase but i just can’t find the download
button. I can only find a play now which seems to do nothing. :(

Thanks for any help, I’m starting to panic as I need something to keep me
occupied during insomnia. :)

> On Apr 14, 2016, at 2:31 PM, jeff `greene <greenebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Christina,
> Well go to your library on audible. I usually turn on quick-nav and
> keep hitting the g key which eventually will speak the name of the
> book. Underneath where audible wants you to rate the book there will
> be a pop-up menu that says deliver to... Just above that will be the
> download link. Its kinda touchy, sometimes I find it right away and
> other times i have to go forward and back with vo+arrows to find it.
> Hope this helps! Jeff
>

> On 4/14/16, Christina C. <blindmaclo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I’m confused. I purchased an audible book on my mac with Safari, went to my
>> audible library to download it like I usually do. I can’t find the download
>> link. I switched between grid view and list view and I still can’t find it.
>> All I can find is a "listen now" and I click on it and as best I can figure
>> nothing happens. I need to download the book to put it on my stream.
>>
>> Thanks for any help,
>> Christina

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>> ---

> list.

> ---

list.