From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2016 12:27 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How Do You Use iOS?

Oh, Simon, you don't know what you're missing with take-out.  It's the best!
You don't have to cook or clean up, and you usually have all kinds of
interesting food options.

Yes, the place where I live is very nice.  We have a pontoon boat that we call
our floating patio.  During the summer we take it out on the lake for eating,
drinking, and general merrymaking.  Lots of fun.

I haven't heard of many of the apps on your phone.  I've been surprised by how
many of you have the Airport utility on your phone.  What do you use it for?
Cheers,
Donna

list.

list.