From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Saturday, 7 May 2016 2:15 PM
To: Mac Visionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Unresponsive Laptop Mac Air Keyboard and Windows?

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 using current or recent updated NVDA on a Mac book Air
with OS10.   I was looking for a Windows keyboard setting in Ease of Access.  I
may have done something by accident because all of a sudden, NVDA said
something like "edit", and the keyboard became unresponsive accept I heard
clicks as I tried to use it, at least for awhile.   So, knowing that this is a
Mac email list, should it affect the Mac OS side?  If not, how can we manage to
force it back to VoiceOver to use it?  If this does the same to Mac, what
should I try there?  If anyone understands Windows on that machine, please read
on.

I got sighted help.  She was able to get around on the trackpad but could not
seem to use the on-board keyboard.  We played around in some keyboard settings
in   Ease of Access, but so far no go.  For some reason I don't remember
exactly, we didn't get anywhere with Troublesh  As far as we know, the keyboard
is checked and the hardware is supposedly working properly.   Starting it up
doesn't seem to make it work either.  Anyone have an idea of what we haven't
covered, or are there sequential steps to try?

Thanks much,

Sharon H.

list.

list.