From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Thursday, 16 June 2016 3:38 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: any thoughts on Mac OS Sierra?

I'll definitely agree with Simon on the note that touch navigation on Apple
products is steller! compared to anything on Windows.  I'm not saying it can't
be done on Windows with leading screen readers, so don't get that impression.
It's just very very difficult, at best.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.