Scott, thank you for a strong but thoughtful post. I agree completely, and I
thank you profusely for speaking out. I think the list is no place for
evangelism of any kind. I realize that for some faiths, it is an obligation, a
duty. But a mailing list should not be a place for anything other than its
intended purpose.
Christine