To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 6:59 AM
Subject: RE: My Time Ran Out, I Took It Back

Sandy mark and others,

Yeah the mac is great for being able to run a bootcamp or dual boot system.

As a power user of the windows environment I need to have it with me where ever I go, at least that is my reason for always having my notebook with me.

But apple also now allow you through or with vm fusion to run mac os vms which you can't do on a windows machine, The mac os and voiceover allow for the same usage of the touch pad on a notebook such as my mac book air to be used like I use my iPhone touch screan.

What I am currently looking for though is an app for my mac book air on the mac OSX side that will allow me to interact with an active directory domain inferstructure doing such things as group creation adding and removing users setting up and changing computers and possibly some work with Group policies in some OU's for the organisation.

But at this point I appear to be pushing things a bit.

Does anyone know of any OSX apps that will allow this kind of access to a domain inferstructure?

Cheers.