Many of the gestures you know from the iPhone are the same: double tap
to open, flick left and right to go to previous and next item, flick
up and down to move through whatever the rotor is set to, etc. There
are also gestures to do things like interact, move to certain parts of
the operating system, etc. Here's a podcast, if you're in to that sort
of thing, I did awhile back, which was 3 years ago, but all the info
in it is still accurate.
http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/using-gestures-trackpad-mac-making-navigation-mac-similar-ios

Scott

list.