Hello.

I went to the Apple store today expecting to come home with an I phone 7 Plus
256 and an new Apple watch series 2.

I got to the store and there was a queue of people standing outside.  So the
person who was helping me got me to a member of staff as I left my cane at home
silly me.

I asked if I could buy the 7 Plus 256 and Apple watch.  He said there were no
phones left but I could go inside and buy the watch.  Went in there and the
watch that I wanted was not even in stock.  I had rang Apple recently to ask if
I should reserve the phone and watch but I was told that I should walk in and
just buy the products on the day.

So now I am home without the things that I wanted.  However the person in the
Apple store was able to preorder everything for me in one order which I would
have not been able to do on the Apple app.

Just can’t believe it that at 12 30 there was nothing left in any store.  No
reservations could be made until six a.m. tomorrow and it was not guaranteed
that there would be a phone there.  So all I can say wow.

Kawal.
I'm fundraising for RNIB.

Please help me make a difference by making a donation to my Virgin Money Giving
page.

To find out more about what I'm doing and why, please visit
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/RNIBiceland where you can also sponsor me
online.