Donna, this is the first year I know of not even the Apple stores had 7+ models
available.  They were all sold out in preorder.  T-Mobile’s online sim changing
tool was down today so I ended up on hold for an hour to get someone.  When I
finally did though got a very helpful gentleman who was even aware of voiceover
and how it worked.  I like little things like that where the support team is
familiar with how to do something using the accessible method.  I also didn’t
get that surprise like “your blind and can use a phone” BS.  Good professional
interaction which earned him a 10 on the follow up survey.

I wonder how much of the shortage is self created to pump up interest and build
in some positive press.