OK, I guess it is time to report this to accessibility. This worked in iOS 9
for sure. In fact, I reported a bug to excess ability because on the android
side, there aren't any headings. So you can't navigate by heading even if you
want to, and there is no table index either. But that may be a feature of iOS 8
I've never seen one on android.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone