Google groups I think is run pretty hands off.  I may be wrong on that but I
think for the most part it’s pretty free spinning.  You should try
ab...@google.com <mailto:ab...@google.com> though or google the abuse contact.
They should be able to help you and all major businesses have one and usually
use that type of address to receive complaints.