Absolutely true, I went with the stainless steel version and I love wearing it.
 I get more fun out of my 500 dollar watches than my 250K watch.

I can’t wait to hold a series 2 to see how they compare in feel and appearance.
 I haven’t warn any other watch for a year now put it that way and I have a
bunch of nice high end watches sitting in self winders ready to go.

list.