  From: Tim Kilburn
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 12:16 AM
  Subject: Re: Visual voicemail

  Chris,

  Not sure if that's actually an Apple issue or an AT & T issue.  If other
carriers are not experiencing the problem, then might it not be an issue at the
AT & T end?  I'm able to delete VoiceMail from my Visual VoiceMail just fine,
although I'm in Canada and, of course, not with AT & T.

  Later...

  Tim Kilburn
  Fort McMurray, AB Canada

  On Sep 17, 2016, at 21:33, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>