Just for the record, I have spoken to Mark about it so it’s all sorted.  As
Mark has asked me to close the thread, then I respect his request.

Thanks and sorry for bothering you all.

Kawal.
> On 18 Sep 2016, at 11:06, Simon Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Kawal,
> You mean off the mac visionaries list?
>
> I would think Mark and Cara would be on to this type of behaviour  if it was
> known of!

I'm fundraising for RNIB.

Please help me make a difference by making a donation to my Virgin Money Giving
page.

To find out more about what I'm doing and why, please visit
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/RNIBiceland where you can also sponsor me
online.