Oh ok, because I know a few guys who worked for the Sling box folks, they were
in San Francisco or near by and they seemed like good guys.  I rode on the
train every day with a fellow who worked there so I would have been surprised.
The fact it’s a part of dish network says a lot.  Charley Urgan (or how ever
you spell his last name) is a well I can’t use the word let’s just say scumbag
so it’s list safe and understand I meant the word for a female dog.  He has no
respect for good business practices so why should he treat accessibility any
differently.  I probably won’t use the app now either simply because it’s part
of Dish network.  If T-mobile ever merged with Dish network like has been
speculated I’d leave T-Mobile as well.  Here’s hoping they don’t because I like
the way things are done now.  (Even though they abused Ricardo Walker and the
other jump customers which does give me pause)