Hey Scott. Are you still on the beta? When I checked for updates, my iPhone
said that my software was up to date. I find it odd that Apple would release an
update over the weekend but oh well. Oh yeah, my software update screen said
that I was running 10.0.1 already.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk