To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: Sierra: Compatible MacBookPRO (Which Models?)

Yes and that includes this late 2011 Macbook Pro 13 that I am typing on and have been running Sierra since its Gold Master was released to both developers and public beta testers. I tried an early beta, wasn’t impressed with it so have downgraded back to El Capitan, well truthfully I tried an early beta on a separate partition so was able to simply delete the partition and only have El Capitan on my Macintosh HD. Totally the opposite feelings with this Gold Master and should think the public release will be no different.