To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:39 AM
Subject: after update it asking for a password

I updated last night to sierra and this morning when booting up, it is asking for my username and password, but it it not talking to me to say anything that is going on. Can I by pass the password area any way? I am screwed now since it can not be accessed.
   Thanks,
    Louis

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com