Well as much as I’d like to have an Apple powered formula 1 car or Apple car
play in the P1:) I’m not sure what to think about this. McLaren is denying the
claim but several sources confirm interest by Apple in the British super car
maker.  The financial times and many other mainstream publications are carrying
this news.  Here’s a pointer to the NYTimes article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/technology/apple-is-said-to-hold-talks-with-mclaren-and-lit-motors.html?_r=0

<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/technology/apple-is-said-to-hold-talks-with-mclaren-and-lit-motors.html?_r=0>

Steve Jobs must be spinning in his grave being a Ferrari Man.:)  Saw him
driving around Woodside and Cupertino more than once in his Red Ferrari F430
with a custom Apple in the paint and no license plates.  (He was famous for
driving with out license plates and switching out his cars every 6 months so he
wouldn’t have to put a plate on his car)