Hi,

I used to use a product called Temperature Monitor.  Not sure if it's still out
there or if it is compatible with newer MacOS's, but it was accessible and was
able to read all the sensors that mattered.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Sep 21, 2016, at 13:28, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>