Hi!
I know there is Mickey and Mimi mouse clocks that announces the time every hour
but i wonder if there is something that can make the watch vibrate on every
hour?
I really need such an app but haven’t found one yet.
There is Diiiy or something similar but it wont vibrate on the apple watch,
only the iphone.
Any thoughts?
/A