Hi all,

Just want to share my experience with doing a clean install of 10.12.  First
off, I moved everything over to my dropbox account which so far went without a
problem.  Next once I did all this, I used to the bootible drive to install
and discovered that the partition could be erased but not the drive itself.
This was not a big deal.  After going through the install, I found a bug which
I wondered if anyone else incountered when trying to have 2facter
authentication enabled, the system would reboot for no reason after selecting
the screen to enter a phone number to use when signing in with a new device.  I
then elected to skip that step for now and everything else went fine.  I now
have my iTunes account configured and my email accounts came over without any
problem.

That is the story off my adventure for now.  I should mention that before the
install, I had been running the gold master of the os.  Just thought I would
point that out.  I would like to hear other experiences with the clean install
on there machines.  I have an iMac 21.5 with 8 gb of ram and a 1 TB HD.  I can
share other specks if interested.

Matthew