  From: Helga Schreiber
  To: 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries
  Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:48 PM
  Subject: Questions about Sierra update

  Hi all! How are you all? So I was  at my school today,and I went to the app
store of my Mac, and when I went to updates, it told me not new updates
available  However, isn't it suppose to show me the Sierra update since it came
out on Tuesday? Just wondering. Do you have any  idea why it is not showing on
my Mac? I have  a Macbook  Air 11 inches earlier 2015. Do I need  to get it
from another place? Just wondering. I look forward in hearing from you soon.
Thanks and God bless!

    Helga Schreiber
  Group Moderator

    for the IPad help for the blind

  ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

  Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
  Phone:  (561) 706-5950
  Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
  Skype: helga.schreiber26
  INT Website: http://int4life.com/

  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
  Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10

  Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:

email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.