From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Granados
Sent: Saturday, 24 September 2016 9:33 AM
To: MacVisionaries 'Chris Blouch' via <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>; Ramy
Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Installing a fresh copy of El Capitan on my Mac mini

Hey Ramy, congratulations on getting squared away.  DOn’t hesitate to ask
questions here it’s a pleasure to help you out and soon you’ll be an old hand
and able to help the next person starting out with the Mac.

Good news is here that this whole process is accessible to us.  Can’t do this
sort of thing with Windows nearly as easily although that hopefully will change
soon.

Let us know how your doing and great on your success.

> On Sep 23, 2016, at 9:47 AM, Ramy Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all my friends:
> I think  this will be the last message in this long thread.
> Thanks so much, with your help, my mac mini now has the 10.8 mountain
> lion which it was shipped with.
> and am downloading sierra now. Thanks again for your help
>

> On 9/22/16, Ramy Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can't believe myself,
>> it'w working? no not working, but at least start installing.
>> I discovered, the issue.
>> , it was that the Voice over made automatic interaction with the
>> table of hard disks. so, I can not find the install button at all.
>> don't know why this happened. but this is what happened.
>> anyway.
>> it start downloading. and hope, it will continue, without any problems.
>> Thanks for your continus help
>>

>> On 9/21/16, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> There's no way that it should be taking that long.  In the window
>>> that's on your screen, what sorts of things are announced?  Dimmed
>>> buttons?
>>> Progress
>>> bars? Anything?
>>>
>>> Later...
>>>
>>> Tim Kilburn
>>> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
>>>
>>> On Sep 21, 2016, at 01:28, Ramy Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Good morning Tim Scott and gsimon and all: tell now from about 12
>>> hours I have  only the Mac HD message and using the VO F2 F2 brains
>>> just one window install OS window this is the only window so I don't
>>> know if it's downloading or not
>>>
>>> Please I need your help.and my Internet connection is a stable so
>>> don't know what's going on.thank you.
>>> Ramy moustafa saber
>>> Musicc instructor at:
>>> faculty of musical education
>>> music arranger and sound engineer
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> Visionaries list.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
>>> list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
>>> contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
>>> list itself.
>>>
>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach
>>> mark
>>> at:
>>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara
>>> macvisionaries+Quinn -
>>> you
>>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
>>> ---
>>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>>> send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>> <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>>> <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries
>>> <https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries>.

>>> Visionaries list.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
>>> list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
>>> contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
>>> list itself.
>>>
>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach
>>> mark
>>> at:
>>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara
>>> macvisionaries+Quinn -
>>> you
>>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> ---
>>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>>> send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

>> Ramy MoustafaSaber
>> Music instructor @:
>> Faculty ofmusical education
>> Music arranger and Sound engineer @:
>> Harmony Recording Studio
>> https://www.facebook.com/HarmonyRecordingStudio.eg
>>

> --
> Ramy MoustafaSaber
> Music instructor @:
> Faculty ofmusical education
> Music arranger and Sound engineer @:
> Harmony Recording Studio
> https://www.facebook.com/HarmonyRecordingStudio.eg

> list.

> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach
> mark at:  macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is
> Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

> ---

list.