I don’t know. I recall the same thing happening to me, which is why I had to
create them from scratch on each system. However, this was a while back, so it
might have changed in later operating systems.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer