Hi List,

Crazy question here but good reason for bringing up this situation again.

So now with the iPhone 7 you have no 3.5mm headphone jack  built in to the
device,

Apple however have given us the adaptor with the iPhone 7 & 7+ going from the
female 3.5mm jack to male lightening connector.

But my question is,
Is anyone aware if apple or anyone else have a lightening to 3.5mm jack going
the other way?

That is female lightening to male 3.5mm headphone jack?

I've got a pair of the new apple wired apple ear pods with lightening connector
but if I want to plug that into my mac book air
 How does one do that?

Anyone aware of anything that would work here?

Cheers,

Simon F

list.