Hi, you are welcome! We are here  to help! Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10

list.