Ah my bad..

I should have writed parallels access for ipad

Från: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
För Christopher-Mark Gilland
Skickat: den 28 september 2016 18:50
Till: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Ämne: Re: parallels access

My point was, you asked about Parallels, which is a mac based program which
runs on a mac.  This is why I wrote and said  it's not accessible, but to check
out Fusion.  How was I to know ahead of time you didn't have a mac, and just
further for your info.  No.  Not everyone on here has a mac, let alone a
macbook, but that wasn't what you were asking.

You were asking about a piece of software which was designed to run on a mac.
You asked if it was accessible, I said no, then gave you an alternative.  I'm
sorry if I did wrong by doing so.

I'm done trying to answer this particular thread, as I see it going absolutely
nowhere at this point that would be advantageous to the list.

---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.