From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Ray Foret jr
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:34 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: It's not good to believe everything you hear

Wow, Martin, I saved your message to my Mac.  There’s a good long article in
that contribution I know there is.  You really could do it if you wanted to.

I too cannot upgrade to Sierra because this here mid 2009 Mac book pro just
will not take it.

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray Still a very happy Mac, Verizon
Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!

list.

list.