Hi,

I have been using Adium for a while now (if you like, you can contact me on MSN
at blindchrist...@live .com, I forgot my AOL name as I only used it once).
Recently, I finally got to copying it from the Downloads folder and into
Applications which didn't seem to make a difference.  When, however, I added it
to the "Launch at Login" list, things started to get a bit strange.

First, it now doesn't see anyone online even when I am very certain they're
logged in - a distressing note in that it's only worthwhile when I can send and
receive messages.

Second, when it's running, if I go to the Dock, I cannot seem to get to its
menu to hopefully undo its run at login to see if that may be the problem.  I
also have Syrinx running at login and also cannot get to its menu in the Dock
but it is functioning properly.

Anyone have any ideas as to why these are acting so badly?

cdh