To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:31 PM
Subject: RE: Need help with a website. This is utterly ridiculous!

Hello Chris,

I could not reproduce your bug.

This is to say, I went to the website, using Sierra, however, and located the "Ask the community" edit field.

I typed in several questions, including the string that you provided, and a results list was displayed.

I will tell you that in order to see the results list, I used the Headings item in the VoiceOver Rotor. I selected the first answer in the table. After that, I simply used VO+Right Arrow to scroll through the list of replies to various questions. I found the site relatively straight-forward.

I performed the various searches using a MacBook Pro, mid-2014 with Sierra.

As I have a terrible head cold, I'm signing off for tonight. Please forgive any typos in this post.

Good luck on your serch.

Mark