If you type a misspelled word, VO will buzz at you or announce "misspelled",
depending on your settings. At that point, you can down arrow once, then
left/right arrow through the options and hit enter to choose one. You can also
hit escape to keep the word if you have auto correct enabled, or simply keep
typing if autocorrect is disabled.

To check after the fact, use cmd-semicolon to jump to a word, vo-shift-m, then
browse the suggestions and press enter to choose one. That same menu is also
where you can add the word to the dictionary, to have it ignored in the future.

In many apps, you can use shift-cmd-semicolon to spellcheck the full document.
This works, but I honestly find it less efficient since it lacks hotkeys for
'ignore', 'replace', and other buttons.
> On Oct 4, 2016, at 15:18, Rebecca Sabo <beckyas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
> Did you figure out how to use spell checker ?  I am having the same problem
> figuring out how to do spell check on different documents on my mack.
> Becky Sabo
>> On Sep 21, 2016, at 11:11 AM, Chris Moore <chris.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I should know the answer to this, but how do we use the spell checker?  How
>> do I choose from a list of suggestions or revert to the way I typed the
>> word?  Maybe there is something on apple-vis but I haven’t looked yet.
>>
>> Chris

>> Visionaries list.

>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you
>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com