Sad to say, no. Calibre worked fine on one title. I tried it on the other one and it says its a DRM protected file. Will dig into this some more.

By the way the version of Calibre I ran does not need Terminal. I do need to go tweak the settings to format the txt file though.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com