Hi all, I received an email from Waterfield designs today about sleeves and
cases for the new MacBooks.  For folks who don’t know Gary Waterfield is a
designer of high end leather bags as well as messenger bags, sleeves, wallets
and equipment pouches.  I swear by his stuff, it’s all manufactured in San
Francisco and highly rated by the various magazines.  Extremely stylish stuff.
        Has Apple officially released the specs for the new laptops yet?  I
can’t find anything on the Apple store, looks the same to me.  Wonder if this
is a sign that the new stuff is near or Gary is just jumping the gun a
little.:)  Any info would be most appreciated.