Hi all,
I have just in the last week started using mail in iOS 10 and I have at least
one question. The Mail app used to show me the number of lines that I had
selected to preview on each message. Now it will only read messages that are in
conversations which I expand. I have checked my mail settings and the preview
is still selected. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the app isn't
showing preview of mail messages without me opening them?

Thank you for any assistance.

Sent from Gabe's iPhone