Kevin,

I fully agree, I’m waiting until the new line is released and hopefully then I
can get 16gb in an BA

I really don’t want to go to a pro.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Kevin Chao
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2016 10:44 AM
To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: New Macbook Air for Christmas

I wish the MBA's, whether it be 11" or 13" could accept 16GB RAM. I'm replacing
this 13" Air with 8GB RAM for Pro with 16GB RAM. Janky performance with loud
fan/excessive heat got old :(

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 10:49 AM christopher hallsworth
<challswor...@icloud.com<mailto:challswor...@icloud.com>> wrote:
Screen size doesn’t bother me since I am a full time VoiceOver user. My Macbook
Pro is 13 inches anyway so don’t need another 13 inch mac at this time.
> On 3 Oct 2016, at 09:41, Portia Scott
> <portia.sc...@gmail.com<mailto:portia.sc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Aww that is so awesome. I have the base 13 inch model from 2014, and yeah,
> they are awesome. I have a feeling you will love it.
>
> Portia.
>> On Oct 3, 2016, at 1:25 AM, christopher hallsworth
>> <challswor...@icloud.com<mailto:challswor...@icloud.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone.
>>
>> Well just thought to let you know that for Christmas I will be treating
>> myself to the new 11 inch Macbook Air with base configuration: 4 GB RAM, 1.6
>> GHZ processor with turbo boost up to over 2 GHZ, Intel Core i5, 128 GB
>> pcie-based flash storage. Since I have an old, but very much usable, 13 inch
>> Macbook Pro this should suit me fine.

>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries%2bmodera...@googlegroups.com>
>>  and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
>> caraqu...@caraquinn.com<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

>> email to
>> macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>> To post to this group, send email to
>> macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries%2bmodera...@googlegroups.com>
>  and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
> caraqu...@caraquinn.com<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

> email to
> macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to
> macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries%2bmodera...@googlegroups.com>
 and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
caraqu...@caraquinn.com<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
To post to this group, send email to
macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com>

macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.