HI there folks,

I have a copy of Windows 10 on my Juiced up MacBook Pro, 16 GB RAM and 240 GB
SSD. The problem is whenever I run Windows 10 X64 under Fusion with 4 GB RAM
assigned, the MacBook runs incredibly hot rather quickly.

What can I do about this?

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my MacBook Pro

Private: +27 (0)60 525 9181 <tel://+27605259181>
For technical support with iOS: +27 (0)78 120 5013 <calto://+27781205013>

Email: brandt.steenk...@gmail.com <mailto:brandt.steenk...@gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp <http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>