Thank god for the delete option on keyboards and email in boxes!

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of gs
Sent: Friday, 11 November 2016 12:01 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MODERATOR NOTE: RE: Global Warming

Increment the count. It took a while for me to respond at all. Now I'll respond
to any of them. You've done so yourself. The point is that this list is not
being run correctly and I would usually honor the owner/moderator requests to
leave these posts off the lists. I'm tired of it. If I am removed then so be
it. If this is what it takes to get some attention than I'll endure the
consequences. BTW: this is the last response to the list. I feel that by this
time I have made the point if it is to be made.

On Nov 10, 2016, at 5:52 PM, Todor Fassl