Hi List,

Mark and Cara,

My apologies to you as Mods for this but I have to say it.

I don't mind a bit of banter on an email list every once and a while, this
political thread went on for a few days and  Mark has requested it stopped.
Thanks for that by the way.

Yet we get one dick head who thinks his way is the best and screw the rest of
us.

This group is one of the best I'v ebeen on for Mac related information and
assistance.
We have a lot of very talented Mac users posting here.

Now I don't normally lose my cool and it takes a bit to P me off in most
situations
But for the sake of sanity can you pillocks can this crap, it's gone way over
the top!

I could put it in a more specific form of Kiwi language but there are Ladies
present!

But again can you shut this crap down and get on with the real world questions
and answers.

Cheers,

Simon F

PS. First to reply is an 69Wit!